Share with your friend
- PEUR-060 Pilot production unit is based on a new technology to increase the production rate of various kinds of nanofibers.
- The unit is suitable for researchers and industries who wish to upscale the production of nanofibers for future commercialization.
- Electrospinning unit consists of robust painted metal frame, spinneret system, Drum and Roll-to-Roll (R2R) collectors, high voltage power supplies, control system and HMI touchscreen.
- In this unit, the needle and syringe pump are replaced with a rotating spinneret drum immersed in a polymer solution bath.
- Hundreds of polymeric jets are ejected from the surface of spinneret drum to the collector when a high voltage is applied.
- All electrospinning parameters including rotation speed of nozzle and collector drum, working distance, ON/OFF timing of chamber fan, chamber lighting, chamber laser, working time and working temperature are controlled easily by PLC control system through a HMI touchscreen.