PEUR 260 Pilot Electrospinning Production Unit is based on a patented blowing-assisted electrospinning technology to increase the production rate for various types of nanofibers.
- The unit is suitable for trial run or low volume production of nanofibers in research and industries.
- Electrospinning unit consists of robust metal frame, patented spinneret system, drum and roll-to-roll (R2R) collectors, high voltage power supplies, control system and HMI touchscreen.
- R2R collector is specially designed and built to coat various substrates.
- Blowing assisted nozzles produces hundreds of nanofiber onto the collector. The nanofiber production rate ranges from 4-20 g/hr and sizes from 60-500 nm.
- Various choices of positive and negative high voltage power supply (35kV – 50kV).
- Nanofibers can be electrospun from synthetic, biodegradable, natural polymers and composite polymer.
- PLC control system with HMI touch screen for electrospinning parameters control (spinneret rotation speed, working distance, temperature, air flow rate, scanning rate, humidity, substrate rolling speed, total operation time and high voltage) and chamber lighting and fan.